Here are the steps for the hull. Everything apart from the chipping and rust was airbrushed.
1. Grey Primer
2. Blue (Vallejo Air Color), then pre-shading with White
3. French Blue (Vallejo Air Color) – two very thin layers
4. For the shadows: Signal Blue (Vallejo Air Color)
5. Highlights: mix of Light Blue + White (Vallejo Air), very thin layers
6. Chipping effects: Dark Brown and Black (Vallejo Model Color)
7. Rust: AK Light Rust
8. Lights were airbrushed as well: first White, than Scarlet Red (Vallejo Air) for the rear lights, and Light Blue for the front lights
I hope you enjoyed this short tutorial. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment, contact me via e-mail or follow me on Facebook, Flickr and Instagram.